Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun With Greetings?

Here before your very watery eyes is the first of my new project called "Fun With Greetings". Basically it's gonna be a small series of greeting cards filled with the my sardonic wit and the word poo. There's a greeting for every occasion not limited to but including:
- birthdays!
- weddings!
- sorry for your loss type deals!
- and also et cetera!

I haven't quite figured out the logistics of how and when this is going to happen but I'm hoping if there's any interest out there to get it going soon. If you like the idea let me know. I'd appreciate your input. Because I value your opinion. Except yours Dave. You can shut the hell up.

2 comments:

Clive Wallace said...

this made me laugh.






out loud.

errr chuckle actually

Karin said...

Yes of course you should do this!