Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Computers are being dickish.

Hi, I doubt anyone cares, but you may have noticed I didn't update yet this week. Among other complications, I just had to completely format my hard drive and I lost all my files, including all my scans. So that is why there hasn't been a new comic this week. Anyway, I'm back up and running at this point and everything should be back to normal by Monday. Sorry if this bums you out. But who am I kidding? No one's actually reading this anyway.

Hobart.

3 comments:

ScarsAngels said...

Well Primmer I'm reading and giggling. Hope that counts.

Jim Mezei said...

moi aussi jerry. sorry for waken' you up last night, i balls idea. sucks about the computer, good to know everything shall return to normal soon.

Leslie Watts said...

Oh, you have more fans than you realize. Looking forward to the next instalment -- and the labels.